OK I WAS WRONG
I STUCK MY NECK OUT AND THEY CUT MY HEAD OFF
HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
Why you should bet against the hockey horse Nyquist
1. Nyquist can’t go the distance; the Derby is longer than he has ever run. (watch his last race)
2. He is undefeated and very few Derby winners have been undefeated.
3. The payoff of another horse will be excellent, I’m estimating 10 to 1 or higher.
4. You can make bundles if you win the $4 Exacta (1st two horses boxed ) or the $12 Trifecta (1st 3 horses boxed) especially if the favorite is out of the money or finishes third. The $24 Superfecta boxed could pay your mortgage if the favorite Nyquist is out of the money. (keep him in most bets) The right outcome of a $24 or $12 bet will make your month or at the least give you a 2 minute rush. It’s like buying naked stock options with a 2 minute wait.
Save your lotto and latte money until the Derby.
Don’t hold me to it but I see Creator, Gun Runner, Mohayman, Fellowship, and Suddenbreaking news bringing it. That is the money. (Fellowship is not in the race as of 5/03/2016
If it rains and there is a sloppy track …. All bets are off.
I do have a list of mudders.
If Nyquist wins and you bet him across the board $6 Win Place and Show you will quadruple your investment. Be sure to check out the list of payouts below.
Highest Trifecta Payouts in Kentucky Derby History on $2 bets
1. 2005 Kentucky Derby – $133,134.80
2. 2009 Kentucky Derby – $41,500.60
3. 2002 Kentucky Derby – $18,373.20
4. 2001 Kentucky Derby – $12,238.40
5. 2006 Kentucky Derby – $11,418.40